Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joao Santos has been speaking to Radio Crc in Italy, and Corriere dello Sport have picked up his quotes: "I’m in Brazil, nobody called me from Naples, but they called me from the English teams, Liverpool, Manchester City, but also Arsenal and Chelsea."

That very much means all those clubs are in the race to sign the Serie A player, with the agent not making things a secret. He’d earlier been quoted on Thursday saying that if Manchester City can agree a fee with Napoli then he can go there.

Napoli won’t sell cheap, and if it’s correct Arsenal have joined Liverpool, Chelsea and Manchester City in vying for the player then Jorginho is going to be costly.
http://sportwitness.co.uk/midfielders-agent-now-confirms-arsenal-called-talking-mega-transfer/

Joao Santos has been speaking to Radio Crc in Italy, and Corriere dello Sport have picked up his quotes: "I’m in Brazil, nobody called me from Naples, but they called me from the English teams, Liverpool, Manchester City, but also Arsenal and Chelsea."

That very much means all those clubs are in the race to sign the Serie A player, with the agent not making things a secret. He’d earlier been quoted on Thursday saying that if Manchester City can agree a fee with Napoli then he can go there.

Napoli won’t sell cheap, and if it’s correct Arsenal have joined Liverpool, Chelsea and Manchester City in vying for the player then Jorginho is going to be costly.
http://sportwitness.co.uk/midfielders-agent-now-confirms-arsenal-called-talking-mega-transfer/
Luckily Arsenal and Chelsea can be quite stingy so if there is a bidding war and we really want him, we'll put the money where our mouths are.

Liverpool probably still have a load of Coutinho money left over, even after getting VVD. I'd like to get Jorginho to keep him away from Liverpool as they could definitely use him to strengthen the midfield whether or not Can moves on.

Surprised United aren't mentioned as being in for him.

Luckily Arsenal and Chelsea can be quite stingy so if there is a bidding war and we really want him, we'll put the money where our mouths are.

Liverpool probably still have a load of Coutinho money left over, even after getting VVD. I'd like to get Jorginho to keep him away from Liverpool as they could definitely use him to strengthen the midfield whether or not Can moves on.

Surprised United aren't mentioned as being in for him.
Oh, they will be. Give it a day or two.

Sadly having to deal with an Italian club usually is a nightmare.

The cnuts never want to pay the going rate when buying , trying for a season's loan first, and then demanding the earth for their players.

I am sure if Pep has decided that Jorginho is the players he wants, we will try to ensure that we get him, but a protracted fucking wrangle would appear to be the order of the day.

Mind you, everybody tries to screw us on transfers imo. eg Leicester for one .

Could this be close? Seems strange that an agent would come out and say his player would be happy to sign for a certain club? Unless he was confident the deal would take place...

Could this be close? Seems strange that an agent would come out and say his player would be happy to sign for a certain club? Unless he was confident the deal would take place...
I was wondering this. Last year Bernardo was signed really early, and it would be like the club to try to coordinate announcements: Pep first, then...?

Probably just a tactic to get other clubs involved so the price can go up in a bidding war.

It means the player has agreed personal terms with City. Now all depends on the clubs agreeing the price. Nothing strange about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.