Oh dear, Paddy Crerand....

I was unfortunate enough to play at the swamp in 2003, was in the bar after the game, Crerand was in there, I had a bottle of Budweiser went to get a piss, came back and he was drinking my bottle, I asked him why he was drinking my bottle, he turned to me and just laughed the wanker
Went on a corporate ticket for one Derby game at the swamp (the one when Joey Barton scored) and ended up sitting next to him at a table. He was legless and started abusing Martin Edwards (the toilet voyeur) who was sitting nearby. I confess that I was egging him on (but didn't let on that I was a Blue)

should have done the fergie and say am i was about to shit my pants and could not see the car coming with the concentration and the pressure of holding my cheeks together and the stink coming from a wet fart just about 60 seconds before and the windows steamed up and the mrs went into shock and the stench and smell put me in a trance and all went blank and next thing am back in glasgow officer

I saw him out lately and he's a proper doddery old man now. Surprised he's still driving, I wouldn't want a lift off him, even if he was sober!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.