Pep's contract situation

Just watched his interview, you can tell he's absolutely buzzing about renewing and loves it at City. Goosebumps!

@FCBarca was bang on the money again I see. Perhaps he could elaborate further on Pep’s thinking behind this decision?

To be fair, I could’ve sworn he said the other week that he can see him extending his stay by another year or two and that the conditions at City are pretty much ideal for Guardiola so he wasn’t as far out as some people think. As for posters saying he goes running back to Red Cafe, a lot of them over there have a real issue with him for daring to big Guardiola up.

I think one thing in City`s favour is, there is no infighting, unlike Barca and Bayern where sometimes the internal politics must get tiresome for the coach.

Yep. That’s a biggie for sure. He just wants to do what he does best without any interference. Barca will always be his club but he got seriously pissed off with the internal politics eventually. As for Bayern, he walked into an ideal situation with regards to the squad but I think criticism of his style from certain quarters within the club - from people who should know better - didn’t help at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.