Another song for Pep?

paulchapo

This tickled me when I thought about it. The amount of times Pep says " I am so happy" we could easily make a simple happy song up for him. One even was made for football fan's. "If you're happy and you know it clap your hands." This could be adapted to, "Pep's happy and we knows it clap your hands! Pep's happy and we know it clap your bands. Pep's happy, so so happy and we are all so happy clap your hands!"........ I'll get my coat lol!

This tickled me when I thought about it. The amount of times Pep says " I am so happy" we could easily make a simple happy song up for him. One even was made for football fan's. "If you're happy and you know it clap your hands." This could be adapted to, "Pep's happy and we knows it clap your hands! Pep's happy and we know it clap your bands. Pep's happy, so so happy and we are all so happy clap your hands!"........ I'll get my coat lol!
And don't come back with rubbish like that lol

It's called humour, well it amused me and he says it all the time.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.