United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this fawning over Carrick and how he was one of the best midfielders just look at his career stats
Apps 481
Goals 24
Assists 40

Compare to KdB
Appearances 101
Goals 21
Assists 44
All this fawning over Carrick and how he was one of the best midfielders just look at his career stats
Apps 481
Goals 24
Assists 40

Compare to KdB
Appearances 101
Goals 21
Assists 44
I bet Afonso Alves has more goals and assists than Xavi, doesnt mean he was a better player.

Carrick and De Bruyne play completely different roles. I'm not saying Carrick is/was better than Dr Bruyne, but you can't just dismiss him because he didn't score or assist a lot, as that wasn't his job.

United hadn't won a title for 3 seasons between 2004 and 2006, they signed Carrick and won the next 3. He was a brilliant player and seemed like a decent bloke, unlike most that end up with them.

Apps 481
Goals 24
Assists 40

Compare to KdB
Appearances 101
Goals 21
Assists 44

Completely different player. Need to compare him to Alonso and Busquets

Dwight Yorke at his comedy best in the sun this morning if you want a laugh.

Just collected £50 off a rag mate, happy days. He's not currently interested in a bet next year but might try and tempt him with a handicap bet, any suggestions on what start the rags should get?

Yeah, got my usual season £40 raggy bonus.

He's said no to next seasons bet. But he will. He did the same last year. Couple of transfer rumours and he gets all giddy, doubles the bet and says they'll win the league.... He tried to pay out early this season if i agreed to half it. I declined.

Just collected £50 off a rag mate, happy days. He's not currently interested in a bet next year but might try and tempt him with a handicap bet, any suggestions on what start the rags should get?

6 points and you'll definitely be collecting again

If he says we beat them by 19 this season,talk everything down

We won't do the 18 game winning run again
All the big teams will strengthen
This season the rags gave in when they knew they had no chance of catching us
It was a pure one off

I bet Afonso Alves has more goals and assists than Xavi, doesnt mean he was a better player.

Carrick and De Bruyne play completely different roles. I'm not saying Carrick is/was better than Dr Bruyne, but you can't just dismiss him because he didn't score or assist a lot, as that wasn't his job.

United hadn't won a title for 3 seasons between 2004 and 2006, they signed Carrick and won the next 3. He was a brilliant player and seemed like a decent bloke, unlike most that end up with them.
Carrick has been a consistently brilliant player for united, Spurs and West Ham. Agree with you about his character too. He’s always come across well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.