Oh dear, Paddy Crerand....

Used to love it when 5 Live would ring him on a morning after a united defeat. He'd go off on one and start being obnoxious with the female presenter. Proper car-crash radio and clearly audible radio crew laughing at him in the background! He sounded drunk at 8 in the morning lol!

Although I have absolutely no sympathy for the arsehole why are the judge & police so fixated on the swearing? Last time I checked swearing isn't an offence, not even at a police officer - it's as though the drink-driving was the minor misdemeanour.

Haven’t read so much horseshit and blatant lies since the last time I looked at Trump’s twitter page.

I read somewhere that back in the early 60's at United's Christmas bash, Crerand , a Catholic punched one of his teammates for singing a Protestant anthem.
Been a total pisshead all his life.

Crikey, the level of abuse aimed at this guy on this thread is totally err...........totally warranted and of very good quality. Well done Blues!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.