Pep's contract situation

probably already been said, but the best signing of the summer before it even starts

its all about building on the foundations put in place now, can't wait for next season

Great news. Does anyone else think that when Pep signed for us, he didn't realise how big a club City really was? I think he has been amazed at the away support, he loved it when we still kept singing against Liverpool even though the tie was over, the yellow ribbon and the amount of fans that turned out for the parade have all contributed to him extending his contract.

Yeah the exact same thing was going through my head recently. I don't think he got how big a club City was when he signed. He kept on with this rhetoric about us not having the 'history' of some other clubs which I think at times was a little disrespectful - we understand where he's coming from in his broken English obviously. I remember Joe Royle saying when he was Oldham's manager he felt like the boss of a small well run company but when he signed for City it was like being in charge of ICI.

I always thought when he came and signed for 3 years that he would stay longer. He's just signed a 2 year extension to make it 5, and I would not be surprised if he's here beyond that.

Now that would properly sicken the rags! They are already shitting themselves. Lol.

he wants the european cup with us, i can tell it's a burning passion for him, which is fine with me!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.