Manager sack race 2017 / 2018

How about the modern era of managers like Bilic, koemen, Carlos Carvalhal, Remi garde, di Canio .... list goes on

There’s a reason clubs fall back to the old guard. Look how Hodgson has turned Palace around, Allardyce with everton and Moyes with us. All done fantastic jobs. But because there not ‘fancy’ enough, no matter what happens on the pitch fans won’t be happy.

In my 20+ years of going West Ham, we played some our best attacking football under Allardyce but that’s quickly forgotten at the first sign of a bad patch - deluded fans wants a foreign character on the sidelines turning bunch of average joes into Barcelona. Soon as they realise results are sh*t and there facing relegation they go crawling back to you know who to get them out the woodwork.
All that stuff about Allardyce playing hoofball that Hammers fans came out with was just nonsense, but the owners fell for it. Wham will be in serious trouble next year, blame the dildo bros and whatsherface.

fat ED never really got a chance to see if can do better at Bolton they got to big for their shoes and that ended well

not that id want the bent B****** at my club

All that stuff about Allardyce playing hoofball that Hammers fans came out with was just nonsense, but the owners fell for it. Wham will be in serious trouble next year, blame the dildo bros and whatsherface.

Well. The owners bought in Allardyce.
The owners stuck with Allardyce when fans wanted him out.
Allardyce got a 4 year contract and saw it to the end.

Well. The owners bought in Allardyce.
The owners stuck with Allardyce when fans wanted him out.
Allardyce got a 4 year contract and saw it to the end.
Yes, but they caved in and didnt offer a renewal. Start of the slippery slope, other man's grass etc.

90% fans wanted him out. What could they do ?

* I was in the 10% by way
Not much, i suppose. I didnt think they played poor footy under Sam, given relatively low resources. Sam gets his bad name partly due to the jobs he has taken, but he was much appreciated at Bolton. Alan Green took it upon himself to slag Sam off at every opp. Why? No idea. Given the mess at Everton when he went there, he delvered what was asked.
Not everyone's cup of tea, but not as bad as some make out. Still dont know why England sacked him. Facts were on his side, press trussed him up.

Not much, i suppose. I didnt think they played poor footy under Sam, given relatively low resources. Sam gets his bad name partly due to the jobs he has taken, but he was much appreciated at Bolton. Alan Green took it upon himself to slag Sam off at every opp. Why? No idea. Given the mess at Everton when he went there, he delvered what was asked.
Not everyone's cup of tea, but not as bad as some make out. Still dont know why England sacked him. Facts were on his side, press trussed him up.

agreed.

lambert goes

who are joke going to get better than him

well if its the usual bollox it will be someone who "brings back the school of science " or whatever golden era they want to make believe in - with Stoke it will be Stanley Matthews era - Neverton its that school of science shite, West Ham they just want Booby Moore and Trevor Brooking back..............they will all assume Anchelotti is chomping at the bit to mange them and they will remain totally without a grip on reality regards their circumstances and possible achievements next season - they will all WANT Anchelotti they will all get managers like Nigel Adkins, Mark Robins and them two arseholes from Salford City that got sacked

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.