Royal Wedding

Some woman from a tv programme that used to be good but got all up itself is marrying Hewlitt's illegitimate love child born to a woman who couldn't stop harassing the Coldstream Guards and we get to pay for it?

Whoop!

Totally ambivalent on the royal family. They don't do much harm and cost as much as a president would to keep and protect.

Not really sure why this particular minor royal getting married is worth all the hype. Prince Edward didn't get the same hype and Harry is about as important as him.

I lived through the diana saga and i just want the boys to be happy with nice families of there own,i think that is what most people watching will be thinking,i'm not a royalist in the true sense of the word i just don't really see whats so offensive about them,without them we would not be as popular a place for tourists

I don't particularly hate them as people, though some of their actions in the not so distant past have been highly questionable (see above). I'd just prefer that the people that represent us were elected. That includes the House of Lords. And I don't believe that a large proportion of tourists are only interested in seeing the Queen. Most don't even get to see her. They go to Buckingham Palace to see the architecture and the guards.

I don't particularly hate them as people, though some of their actions in the not so distant past have been highly questionable (see above). I'd just prefer that the people that represent us were elected. That includes the House of Lords. And I don't believe that a large proportion of tourists are only interested in seeing the Queen. Most don't even get to see her. They go to Buckingham Palace to see the architecture and the guards.
I'm with you on that with those who make the laws but the royals have no power its largly ceremonial these days but they do use their high profile for good, from diana downwards and now the boys,they do good work all over the world with charities and the UN etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.