United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully the Chelsea players will feel like playing and actually give a shit for a change

and not once does he mention the style of football .... I agree one nil can and has been entertaining - we have won games one nil with tons of possession where we have bemoaned wastefulness in front of goal but absolutely purred at the stuff we had played on the day - what he is describing is an up and under slug fest, no ring craft just two teams lumping it big up the pitch and lots of aimless running around - he gets nervous in the dug out because one day he will get called out as the emperor with no clothes that he is. SCUM.

Nope what he is trying to do is change the Narative to that city winning the league by 19 points winning games by 3, 4 and 5 goals is boring for the watching fans while his style is keep it tight till the very end of a game where fans he thinks be on the edge of there seats to see which way the game will go! Mourinho is a grade A K@NT

Can't imagine a better team to play a cup final against than Chelsea in a down year tbh. Half arsed ****s, literally any other team would have the pride to at least give it their all, you genuinely cannot guarantee that from Chelsea

Just read this absolute cracker from Jose:

"I still don't understand these words of 'entertaining'. You think 6-0 is entertaining? I don't think so. I think entertaining is emotion until the end, it's the open result until the end, it's everybody on their seats until the end. Both dugouts nervous and tense with the unpredictability of the result - that for me as a football lover is entertaining, so I think so it's going to be entertaining."

So, another jammy 1-0 on the cards!

"everybody on their seats until the end"

capture39.png

Nope what he is trying to do is change the Narative to that city winning the league by 19 points winning games by 3, 4 and 5 goals is boring for the watching fans while his style is keep it tight till the very end of a game where fans he thinks be on the edge of there seats to see which way the game will go! Mourinho is a grade A K@NT
Well,he's managed to keep it that tight they've finished miles behind City and scored nowhere near as many goals.
Let's hope the twat keeps it even tighter next year.

The only problem is that by the 75 minute mark half the fans have already fucked off and when added time is announced most of the rest are wending their way past Macari's chippy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.