Atmosphere Feedback from the Club

We need to get well away from the away fans. They drown our singing area out (or at best make it hard for the rest of us to join in with our songs because we can’t quite hear what song is being sung). Move away from them and we will have a completely different dynamic atmosphere-wise
Yeah.Divide and (be) conquer(ed).

Not for one minute would I say hanging a banner up will make a non singing fan sing. Only a fan can make him or her want to sing. What a banner does do is create a better look and atmosphere for the singers to be in.

Even though we stand in 115, safestanding being introduced will give it the push to get more like minded fans to group up and move to the singing area.

A lot has been done to encourage a singing section, but you cant force singers to move in and the people there cant be forced to sing they need to want to. When Ageuro scores 2,000 fans sing "Sergio, Sergio". So after that the fans don't get replaced by tourists or not sing because of expensive beer or whatever other excuse there is, they just stop singing and leave it to the 150 or so of us that do.

But for the singers, let us hang some banners up.

Fuck the away fans off from that prime spot in the south stand into the corner for starters

Two things here, 1:The club can't do anything about it. 2:Are people who are stood up now and not singing going to suddenly start singing because they are authorised to stand?
1. Which is why i said i hope the club push it.
2. A proper designated standing /singing area.

Not sure why youre dragging this out. Only my opinion

1. Which is why i said i hope the club push it.
2. A proper designated standing /singing area.

Not sure why youre dragging this out. Only my opinion
Everyone is entitled to their opinion including me. If I am dragging it out it is because you are still not answering question 2. If you don't want or can't answer it then leave it there.

Not sure if anyone’s thought of this, or what the response would be, but I think a drum would be really good.
me and mrs jules stood with the colo colo nutters the other week at a copa libertadores game, and the guy with the drum whipped the fans up to a frenzy for the whole game, it works in south America quite well, not so sure the miserable bastards in blighty would approve though

Everyone is entitled to their opinion including me. If I am dragging it out it is because you are still not answering question 2. If you don't want or can't answer it then leave it there.

Ok i’ll throw it back to you... Is celtics safe standing area the same as our unauthorised standing area ?

Close City square earlier before games to get people in to the stadium, employ more security people to speed up checks and get people in to the ground. Shut the bars inside the ground slightly earlier to get people in to their seats. Small steps but at least would get people inside the stadium well in advance of kick off which would be a start.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.