Radio 2 / Chris Evans

Usually up at 4 don't put the Radio on till after Evans has died down, Ken Bruce is decent and do enjoy Mayo and Jo Whiley

He's a Dipper too... which is enough in itself to warrant the mute button
He's from Warrington, my home town originally, and I remember him saying if you were a Man Utd fan you got beaten up by Liverpool fans and vice versa. I've been a City fan since 1959, and I don't give a shit who beats him up.

Can't stand the guy - the fact that he barely lasted one series in saving Top Gear tells you about how well his personality goes down with a lot of people. As for the inane drivel he is probably no worse than most really - what fucks me off with all of them is you tune in to listen to music and you get "funny" anecdotes, comments on the days news, who they saw out last night - all of it with a slant towards the me, me ,me because they think that you tune in to listen to them !!! Commercial radio can be worse because with a bad presenter they have to fit commercials in too - and traffic, news and weather, so you get about 3 tracks played max every half hour - Smashy and Nicey are still out there and on the air

Never liked him,full of his own self importance,talks crap most of the time at a very high rate of pay.

Hate vine he’s a cocky prick also hate when Evan and the mr under his wife’s thumb vasos do the back page review and hardly ever get to the review unless Liverpool have won. It’s always about his fuckin run or how he’s been on a fucking date night ffs just tell us what’s on the back page or don’t have him on and play another record

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.