It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christ, you were serious. JFE over Hazard - I need a drink

Alright fair enough that was a step too far but seriously I'd take Mahrez, Bailey, Zaha over Hazard any day. Seriously think about the other lesser targets like Pulisic and Chiesa as well.

Hazard has no right to be sick of Chelsea going up and down when a large part of it is on him. He was useless against us both times this season.

Opening the transfer forum feels like someone is playing Fifa 2011. Threads for Iniesta, Buffon, Chiellini...

A few fans think we should have sold Yaya after he had that brilliant season for us, he didn't really do much after that.
Just can't see it happening. Having said that, and although Sergio has been very good this season, the club would be absolutely stupid to let him run his contract down and leave for nothing.

Obviously Hazard is a world class player but I'm really not huge on the idea of bringing him in. Leroy had a fantastic season and I think a player like Hazard coming in could stunt his growth.

For hazard to be on , we will need to sell first...

Sell Gundogan for £40m

Sell assorted youth teamers for another £30m ( eg Maffeo already gone for £10m, the Garcia’s for another £10m , angelino for £10m )

Move Bernardo to be first reserve for Kev and Dave in the middle

Foden gets more first team minutes

Jorginho replaces Gundogan for £53m

Buy hazard for £150m

Net spend of £133m

Sign me up for this any day of the week

Not if Hazard costs us aguero or fucks up the dressing room like he has done in 30% of his seasons at chelsea...

Too old, too expensive, too much attitude, goes missing, never done anything in the champions league. No thanks.

Too old? He's 27, same age Yaya was when he arrived.

Too much attitude? Are you joking, he's boring as fuck. Hasn't done anything even remotely interesting since kicking that Swansea ball boy 7 years ago.

Never done anything in the champions league? Nor have any of the other players we're linked with, nor have half our current squad. Liverpool's entire squad had never done anything in the CL before this season either.

I don't see how he could cost us Aguero, he's not a striker, he's said he can't play false 9, so it'll be the wings and the Silva/KDB position he'd be contending for.

How do you know who fucked up the Chelsea dressing room? In 14/15 it was clearly Mourinho who caused everything, and Hazard was playing badly because of a hip injury.

This season it's been very clear Conte wanted out from day 1 when he didn't get who he wanted in the summer, and Chelsea fans say Hazard has carried them all season.

For hazard to be on , we will need to sell first...

Sell Gundogan for £40m

Sell assorted youth teamers for another £30m ( eg Maffeo already gone for £10m, the Garcia’s for another £10m , angelino for £10m )

Move Bernardo to be first reserve for Kev and Dave in the middle

Foden gets more first team minutes

Jorginho replaces Gundogan for £53m

Buy hazard for £150m

Net spend of £133m

Sign me up for this any day of the week

Or we could just buy Hazard and Jorginho, and not sell Gundogan.

Pep wanted Sanchez on top of the current squad, why would he now sell players to bring someone in, completely defeating the purpose of getting an extra player?

abit late in this topic but just thought I would throw my 2 pence worth in about @McfcBaller, I’ve followed him all through the season, never once did he get a team selection wrong. Always the first with team news, sometimes even the night before, never have I seen him write something just for the sake of it.

When city went in for Mahrez and offered a player in January he was the first to state the player offered before the main newspapers. Doesn’t usually offer transfer news as he says he doesn’t usually get told about transfers, long story short. I doubt he’s lying. Also @tolmie's hairdoo is posting some videos that looks like he’s hinting at Hazard so some movement must be happening in that regard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.