Mikel Arteta

Doesn't he only speak to the fans with special needs so people can laugh at them and he can make more money?
You would think so watching them. They would be suicidal if the ever got relegated to the old third division like we did. I think Robbie's success and YouTube views is purely based on their misfortune, he'd be skint if they'd of been successful when he started up.

Thanks for the memorys...

Good luck...

Ddds_biX4AA16UD

Doesn't he only speak to the fans with special needs so people can laugh at them and he can make more money?

Arsenal forums suggest none too keen

Hiring Arteta as manager would be like me asking a 17 year old who got a B in his GCSE maths but has spent a year studying accountancy with Carol Vorderman to do all my taxes and manage mine and my family's finances for a four year duration, so long as I had some fancy foreign advisors
Closer inspection finds she only got a third at Cambridge. She only got the gig cause of her nice backside & bouncy fun bags

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.