Tickets For Liverpool in New York.

tbh lads, i cant see there being many first teams players in either squads with the WC.

It's not about paying to see first team footballers giving it there all though, it's a commercial preseason tour to help raise the clubs profile abroad, and the fans who attend want to show the world that it is a well supported club. I'm excited to be in the supporters section in Chicago, hopefully we fill our end of the stadium, sing for 90 minutes and let opposing and neutral fans know that the Champions of England are in town with the best football and best supporters in the world.

It's not about paying to see first team footballers giving it there all though, it's a commercial preseason tour to help raise the clubs profile abroad, and the fans who attend want to show the world that it is a well supported club. I'm excited to be in the supporters section in Chicago, hopefully we fill our end of the stadium, sing for 90 minutes and let opposing and neutral fans know that the Champions of England are in town with the best football and best supporters in the world.

here, here nothing worse than liverpool fans. Good Luck!

She’s booked us tickets for my 40th, she was trying to keep it a surprise but got pissed and told me, silly cow :)

"Norwegian" do cheap flights (handbaggage only) to NYC spometimes, but you'd have to fly to Scandinavia first.
Icelandair offer free stopovers in Reytkavik if you book a transatlantic fight.

Hopefully see some of you there!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.