Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done to Stuart Brennan for highlighting this. It's obvious what is going on between liverpool fc and merseyside police, just hope we get justice and they get stuffed in the final.
Let's be honest, they're investigating it in a way that will ensure that the police force themselves will face no culpability. There'll be loads of evidence, but most of it probably shows police officers standing by and doing nothing, or actively aiding it by allowing thugs to use their vehicles as a better launchpad. That's how the police work. Protect their own first. The investigation should be done by neutral outsiders if we actually want justice. Especially in the light of the violence and attempted murder against Roma, which showed the inability of Merseyside police to properly police big events like this. The idea of a police force investigating something caused by their own failures is obviously ridiculous.

imo if they don't freeze under the occasion, they'll piss on Madrid. Bring on the wankathon.

Work with a few Asian lads , and they basically either support the Rags or Dippers , their families were force fed these two football clubs in the 80's & 90's , none of them have ever been to a live football match but are all football experts because they watch it on the box and hang on every word of Ratboy and Big Nose Thommo , and as any typical supporter of these two 'istree clubs they are counting their chickens .The Rags are looking forward to playing us in the Community Shield and the Dippers a Madrid double (Real in Champs league and Atletico in the Supercup) , what i would give for Chelsea and Real victories in the next few days , it would be the icing on the cake of a truly brilliant season , seeing these two fall at the last hurdle.

There are lots of cars in Liverpool with flags on either side of the car, in anticipation of the champions league final. My local recycling centre has a liverpool flag flying. Many people are wearing Liverpool shirts. My local athletics club have tweeted that they are arranging a marquee in the grounds which will screen the champions league final. Many bars in Liverpool who normally show live matches for free are charging £10 to £20 to watch it live. There is a big debate around holding the victory parade on the sunday immediately after the match because supporters at the game won't make it back for the parade. Victory parade!!!!! - As far as this city is concerned Liverpool are already the champions league winners.

It's unbearable. Never in my life have I wanted a team not involved in a game with City to lose so much. I would happily celebrate United winning the FA Cup if this guaranteed Real Madrid winning the champions league final. The scousers need to be put back in their box. They are getting ahead of themselves. Once again

There are lots of cars in Liverpool with flags on either side of the car, in anticipation of the champions league final. My local recycling centre has a liverpool flag flying. Many people are wearing Liverpool shirts. My local athletics club have tweeted that they are arranging a marquee in the grounds which will screen the champions league final. Many bars in Liverpool who normally show live matches for free are charging £10 to £20 to watch it live. There is a big debate around holding the victory parade on the sunday immediately after the match because supporters at the game won't make it back for the parade. Victory parade!!!!! - As far as this city is concerned Liverpool are already the champions league winners.

It's unbearable. Never in my life have I wanted a team not involved in a game with City to lose so much. I would happily celebrate United winning the FA Cup if this guaranteed Real Madrid winning the champions league final. The scousers need to be put back in their box. They are getting ahead of themselves. Once again
I'm not so sure about the wanting utd to win part but I agree with not wanting Liverpool to win the champions league. We'll never hear the end of it. They finished 4th ffs, you'd think they won the league by a record margin and got 100 points the way the media are carrying on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.