Vapers watch out

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44149281
"The vape pen that Mr D'Elia was using was a so-called mechanical mod, meaning it drew power directly from the battery and did not regulate the voltage in the same way as other e-cigarettes."

https://onvaping.com/a-basic-guide-for-mechanical-mods-and-safety/
"Mechanical Mods are becoming rather common in the vaping scene, especially among vapers who like to push their equipment to the limit.

A basic mechanical mod is a tube of metal, such as stainless steel, aluminum, or brass. Along with the tube, there’s a firing pin that allows for the current in the battery to reach the attached atomizer/cartomizer/clearomizer – causing the coil(s) to heat up and vaporize the juice. Since there isn’t any circuitry involved, they’re extremely durable and modifiable (there are people who have even dropped their mech mods in water and dried out the components – the mods still worked). They are basic, simple, and potentially harmful."

And the hundreds of house fires caused by cigarettes each year are never mentioned!
Nearly every story of exploding ecigs the cause has been user error, i have had two claims against me and both failed. Most cases are due to the batteries not being in good condition.

Are vapers the MOST selfish bastards going? The seem to take great pleasure in making the biggest cloud of shit they can. In my defence I an sat next to 2 people who appear to be right selfish CUNTS.

It's the vapers who go for the tobacco flavour you got to look out for. Their the real anarchists

And the hundreds of house fires caused by cigarettes each year are never mentioned!
Nearly every story of exploding ecigs the cause has been user error, i have had two claims against me and both failed. Most cases are due to the batteries not being in good condition.

I wonder if Ann Summers' products have ever suffered these issues??

One of my employees huffs on one of those awful fucking things every second he can, it really is the most vile smelling smoke, don't know what flavour it is, I'd rather just smell a cig

One of my employees huffs on one of those awful fucking things every second he can, it really is the most vile smelling smoke, don't know what flavour it is, I'd rather just smell a cig

Beats chewing tobacci though, hands down.
Had a lad from Fargo work with us for a while that chewed on that all day. The jobsite looked like a fucking cow field.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.