Sunday Supplement 17/18

Loads of rag talk today,in the week we have set a new points and goals records and yaya leaving and not a word about us,you just have to laugh really at how ridiculous the media is in this country
Yep. Big, big news is the Rags assistant manager leaving, and a fat tub of lard going to America (or maybe not). You couldn't make this shit up.

Winter speaks well about us and Ollie Holt seems to have an overt dislike of fat Custis, so he's good by me. The not fat Custis does talk shite sometimes but is nowhere near the crap spoken by his larger brother.

Kicking off good style Custis riled by Winter’s question whether Brady's column is unhelpful to her role at West Ham resulted in Custis loosing his cool and Holt siding with Winter. Moved to an ad break sharpish - I though he was going to walk

Kicking off good style Custis riled by Winter’s question whether Brady's column is unhelpful to her role at West Ham resulted in Custis loosing his cool and Holt siding with Winter. Moved to an ad break sharpish - I though he was going to walk

That was astonishing, and then Custis randomly attacked Holt and tried to muddy things. He completely ignored Winter's point in favour of shouting.
It seemed a bit extreme to just be a defence of a Sun colleague.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.