The Charlatans @ Northwich memorial court

asia fields

wow.. saw them on Wednesday night in Northwich for the first time since 1990 at the Ritz, don’t remember much about 1990 but on Wednesday they were fantastic, feel like i’ve missed out on this band as a live act over the years.

Sproston Green last song by any chance!

Small venues are great. Saw James at Warrington Parr Hall last night. Absolutely brilliant gig.

Sproston Green last song by any chance!

Small venues are great. Saw James at Warrington Parr Hall last night. Absolutely brilliant gig.
I always remember seeing happy mondays at widnes queens hall, 200 people there at most id guess? Next night was at “ally pally” watching the stone roses,mondays far better gig in small venue, & got back stage eating pizza with them!!

We went on Weds too. Seen them loads of times and always deliver.

On a side note, it was refreshing that they managed to find a way to sell tickets without any booking fees, and with zero touts able to re-sell any tickets.

Great band and even better live, seen them countless times over the years, they keep banging out these tunes year after year, one to another still sounds amazing today as it did 22 years ago.

Fucking brilliant band.

without doubt the most underrated and undervalued band of my lifetime.

30 years of consistent brilliance.

Indian Rope - greatest debut single of all time imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.