Eden Hazard

Real want Neymar and PSG want to keep hold of Mbappe....Can't see Mourinho wanting him and Barca are after Griezemann which leaves us and possibly Juve or Bayern in the running....I'd be surprised if either of them would spend 150 on a single player with Juve needing 4 or 5 new players in the summer....So it's on...? Still think Roman will offer him a new contract at 400k plus

I understand the arguments for rotation; no player can play every game in every competition. Quick question though; fast forward to late may next year. We're in the CL (BOOOOO!!!!) final; as long as we don't have to play Wigan, it's not impossible. And we have a fully fit squad (weird) to pick from, and they've had two weeks rest since the end of the season. Looking at our strongest XI, who would you drop for Hazard?

Mate I'm sorry but the whole reason you think Hazard will be great for us is because you think he'll be a completely different player under pep, that pep will change all the shite parts of his game. You don't buy a player because you think you can change him. Maybe if he's a reasonable price but I don't see this club blowing 150 million on a guy who has so many flaws.

Obviously you are right you won’t transform a 27 year old but you would see a different Hazard playing in our front 3 than we have with him being asked to play up front alone in an ultra defensive formation. He clearly hated being asked to play that role and it showed and he was ineffective performing a thankless task.

If we're going to play 3 at the back more often next season i think we'll see less of Sane and Sterling hugging the touchline (Sane and Mendy will want to occupy the same space).

The system will be better suited for wide players who are more comfortable on the inside (Hazard and Bernardo).

Better options for different systems. If any of that makes sense?

I'd be concerned about buying any Chelsea player after the way they down tools on a regular basis

Obviously you are right you won’t transform a 27 year old
WB50Dt.gif

If he is available for around £100 mil and he wants to come you don t think twice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.