Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well rumours are Napoli coach Sarri wants to take Jorginho with him, if he takes the Chelsea job and Chelsea willing to meet asking...No CL football or Prem champs and CL football? It's pretty clear who wins that one.....guess it would all come down to money and how much he wants to keep playing with Sarri..

City Watch‏Verified account @City_Watch 32m32 minutes ago
Txiki Begiristain proposed a €45m deal for Jorginho to Napoli sporting director Cristiano Giuntoli and was told the midfielder will not leave for less than €75m. City's first official offer could be sent by email soon. [@RafAuriemma]

City Watch‏Verified account @City_Watch 19m19 minutes ago
Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis wants to first see what coach Maurizio Sarri decides, because if he joins Chelsea, he will want to take Jorginho with him and Abramovich could pay the €75m asking price. [@RafAuriemma]

Sarri staying at Napoli just signed a new contract.

At least the transfer window closes before the season starts these days so we will be put out of our misery with transfer sagas a little earlier than normal, one way or another

Yeah I saw that Italian article a few days ago now, but I don't think it's officially confirmed & all that's agreed is Sarri's salary. De Laurentiis still needs to either agree with Sarri's demands on better future transfers which I believe has always been the sticking point between these two. Apparently he has Ancelotti on standby should Sarri walk away.

Personally hope Sarri stays at Napoli rather than go to the Chavs as he's Pep mark 2 i.m.o.

Any Jorginho movement won't occur until after Napoli play their final game on Sunday.

If De Laurentiis agrees to sell Jorginho, Insigne, Hamsik & Mertens this summer, I reckon Sarri is off to pastures new in West London.

Yeah I saw that Italian article a few days ago now, but I don't think it's officially confirmed & all that's agreed is Sarri's salary. De Laurentiis still needs to either agree with Sarri's demands on better future transfers which I believe has always been the sticking point between these two. Apparently he has Ancelotti on standby should Sarri walk away.

Personally hope Sarri stays at Napoli rather than go to the Chavs as he's Pep mark 2 i.m.o.

Any Jorginho movement won't occur until after Napoli play their final game on Sunday.

If De Laurentiis agrees to sell Jorginho, Insigne, Hamsik & Mertens this summer, I reckon Sarri is off to pastures new in West London.

If Insigne is in play then we should be all over him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.