Eden Hazard

Mate I'm sorry but the whole reason you think Hazard will be great for us is because you think he'll be a completely different player under pep, that pep will change all the shite parts of his game. You don't buy a player because you think you can change him. Maybe if he's a reasonable price but I don't see this club blowing 150 million on a guy who has so many flaws.
You need to step out of the house and interact with humans a bit more. You obviously don't understand how people work. Hardly seen such rigid ideas about a player, as if everything about him good or bad is set in stone. Incredible stuff.

Mate I think I've made it perfectly clear I neither like him nor rate him, if you think I was trying to hide that you're being daft.

As to the fee, go on then let me know how much you think Chelsea will sell him to us for? Everything so far has said 100 mil +

With regards to changing players, yeah fair enough, Pep has done that, but every play he has changed has been low risk. Signing a player for 100 million + and then changing his game quite a lot is just a huge gamble, too big for me, and as such is not that comparable to getting 6 million pound fabian delph to play as an inverted full back. If anyone can make it work it would be Pep, I just think we would be crazy to take such a risk.

Essentially then you have plucked £150m out of the air. I have no idea what we would be willing to pay, but I would be hugely surprised it would be anywhere near that amount.

Are you willing to table what needs to be changed to his game to warrant "quite a lot" and, do you really think our scouts (if indeed we are looking at him), would not know his strengths and weaknesses?

Sterling and Stones were expensive players who Pep has had to mould, so I dont buy your argument of simply saying he's only willing to do this for low rissk

I simply think you are just making stuff up to try and strengthen your argument. Let's see what unravels over these next few weeks, but be under no illusion, Pep and the team will have done full due diligence on Hazard and if we proceed, it will be with eyes wide open.

I simply think you are just making stuff up to try and strengthen your argument. Let's see what unravels over these next few weeks, but be under no illusion, Pep and the team will have done full due diligence on Hazard and if we proceed, it will be with eyes wide open.

That's been obvious since he said Hazard was personally responsible for the past 2 Chelsea collapses. Any evidence of that being true? No, but that doesn't matter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.