Royal Wedding

He mentioned steriotyping that isn't acusing you of racism, there is a difference
He said “stereotyping bordering on racism”.

He also didn’t accuse me as I enjoyed the OTT sermon as it was funny and reinforced my belief that they are stealing a loving but didn’t post about it at the time, so I had the fortune of not being included on his naughty list.

Edit. Posted before I read FI above. Apologies.

I especially enjoyed the sermon.

Couldn’t have asked for a more beautiful day weather wise either. The jaunt around Windsor would have been appalling had it been pissing down and witnessed by the cameras and half a dozen royal obsessed die hards.
Perfect mate,just perfect.

Ive got plenty of time for Harry,glad it went brilliantly.

well now that's over with, time for the royal bedding, and then everyone can go back to work on Monday because they were too tight to uphold their end of the bargain and give us an extra day off.

well now that's over with, time for the royal bedding, and then everyone can go back to work on Monday because they were too tight to uphold their end of the bargain and give us an extra day off.
Not strictly true,ive got a week off :-))

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.