It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are being very optimistic with the selling fees.

£40m for gundog - I very much doubt that as if we put him on the market so soon, people will know why
£20m for Zin?

Perhaps you know where the £150m price tag for Hazard has come from
Drinkwater cost 37, while Sigurdsson cost 45. Gundogan is way better than both

£40m for gundog - I very much doubt that as if we put him on the market so soon, people will know why
£20m for Zin?

I don't think we'll sell him this summer, but Gundo is easily a £40m player

Gundogan in today’s market is 60m at least that’s what we get quoted for a similar type player and doesn’t matter if we bought him for a quid.

£20m for Zin?

zinchenko is good enough to fetch 20m in the current market especially if roberts is valued at 15m gundogan is still one of the worlds top midfielders and we only signed him for 25m because he was on his last year in his contract. we could easily fetch at least 35m for him if not 40. hazard for 150m is really just an estimate on my part could be more could be less.

No one (De Ligt is U21). The only question is CL squad, I think Pep might sacrifice VK. Sam Lee's been hinting at it for a couple of weeks.

The CL squad is what every club/player thinks about. Every player wants to be involved. While Kompany has been injury prone he is also our best defender when fit. The only way I would drop him is if an experienced defender came in for him. I highly doubt an 18 year old would take his place.

However I can see real potential in De Ligt. If we can secure a deal and send him on loan somewhere, maybe Girona, for 2 seasons then he will have enough Top level football experience to replace Kompany when his contract expires.

I could see him going to Girona for a season or 2. The level is higher then in the Eredervsie. Only thing he will miss is European football but I don't think Ajax have played all that much Champions league recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.