PL 100

I th
He was so deadly as an out and out striker without defensive duties,still don't really like the way he is used now
I think he’s adapted really well to his new role, the problem I feel is that he has lost half a yard of pace after all these injuries. Hopefully after this latest bit of surgery he finds that explosive burst of pace again. It’s still a beautiful sight when he drops his shoulder and let’s fly from the edge of the box.

I th

I think he’s adapted really well to his new role, the problem I feel is that he has lost half a yard of pace after all these injuries. Hopefully after this latest bit of surgery he finds that explosive burst of pace again. It’s still a beautiful sight when he drops his shoulder and let’s fly from the edge of the box.
From what he says his knee is better than it's been in years so hopefully he'll have plenty more years left at his best

From what he says his knee is better than it's been in years so hopefully he'll have plenty more years left at his best

and maybe he can bring that back to his game, hasn't stopped De Bruyne, Fernandinho or Sterling doing it, or Kun against Leicester, just think his half a yard lost doesn't give him the space to pull those things off as regularly anymore. Pep adapting his game may well actually have given him 2-3 extra years because his old style may have left him a Torres.

and maybe he can bring that back to his game, hasn't stopped De Bruyne, Fernandinho or Sterling doing it, or Kun against Leicester, just think his half a yard lost doesn't give him the space to pull those things off as regularly anymore. Pep adapting his game may well actually have given him 2-3 extra years because his old style may have left him a Torres.
Never thought of it like that,ending like torres would have been a heart breaker to watch

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.