Royal Wedding

@karen7 I think it’s tradition to have the wedding ring made from Welsh gold from a nugget given by the Queen. Kate’s was very thin as well & also from a nugget gifted by Lizzie. From Clogau St David’s mine.

Yeah, think Diana's was made from Welsh gold too

I refuse to watch this car crash with all the BBC commentators talking like this is some profound historical event. They make me vomit. It will go the same way as most of the other 'royal weddings' so I will not invest even 1% of my time or interest in it. I have a great deal of respect for the Queen but when she pops her clogs I'm afraid I would rather the whole lot get stripped of their entitlement and made to earn a living like every other poor punter. Rehouse them in Bradford or some other god forsaken shithole.

I am also available for rent to inject fun at parties.
Ha ha, my thoughts exactly.
Monarchy embeds in society the idea that special priviledge is fine. The Aristocracy in this country have an appalling record of cruelty to their tenants, workers, and the general poplace. Britain is a class riddled society and these people do everything they can to perpetuate a nasty system.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.