Bluemooners Summer Meet Up (Saturday 7th July 2018)

I'll try and attend. Be good to see some old faces.
young-mr-grace.jpg

I've rode this plain for many a year never once questioning the intricacies of y'all and the faces behind the bandannas.Along the way sharing belly fulls of dust from addle headed acquaintances enough to give any conscientious gunslinger the backdoor trots.
I seen your meet ups many a time and was always afraid a'thinking its not for me as the saloon may be full of city slickers or tenderfoots talking the hind legs off a donkey with no real purpose.Only ever been to one previous hoedown and a rare treat it was and you know what's real interesting is that you always seem to get fed what you least expect.My Achilles is I talk too much so if in doubt ill let ma horse do the thinkin. Consider it an honour and a real pleasure to facilitate in your ho-down.Were in:

I just hope those Henderson boys ain't itching to kill me for the 200 dollar bounty on my head:

Last edited:
It has James. A week earlier and it would be a yes. Not sure at the mo.

I think the London pubs dried up. Tried the branch one for Swansea Home and it wasn’t open!

Thinking of flying up via Southend on the Friday and stopping somewhere like Ashton so I can see the less gifted elements of society in my old local too.

The Manchester return just didn’t work out unfortunately.

I've rode this plain for many a year never once questioning the intricacies of y'all and those faces behind the bandannas.
Along this trail I shared belly fulls of dust from addle headed acquaintances enough to give any conscientious gunslinger the backdoor trots.
I seen your meet ups many a time and was always afraid a'thinking its not for me as the saloon over yonder may be full of city slickers or tenderfoots that could positively talk the hind legs off a donkey with no real purpose.Only ever been to one previous hoedown and a rare treat it was and you know what's real interesting is that you always seem to get fed what you least expect.My Achilles is I talk too much so if in doubt ill let ma horse do the thinkin. Consider it an honour and a real pleasure to facilitate in your ho-down.Were in:

I just hope those Henderson boys ain't itching to kill me for the 200 dollar bounty on my head:

So are you coming or not you **** ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.