Not very ladylike

Many years ago I was in the Odd Whim in Ashton with a bunch of fellow bikers when one of our number went to take a leak.
On his return he told us excitedly that he had to step over a drunken bird who was in the middle of a dump in the corridor leading to the toilets.
Minutes later a bar steward came over, he accused us of being responsible and told us to drink up and leave. We tried to explain but he wasn't having it.
Well if the bar steward in question is reading this, IT WASN'T US!

When phantom shitters are caught do they have to conduct I.D parades to pick out the right faeces : /
Dumping is a dirty smelly business and folk that participate are Neadrerlithic by proxy.What I find amazing is the resiliance of the human body to overcome the smell of our own.You would never be able to do the business without this clever body safety mechanism but why ?
It's because when you sniff at something molecules travel through your nose and to your odor receptors.This pathway then triggers the olfactory bulb in the brain’s limbic system and smell magico happens.This whole process is pretty intense for your brain.To keep your nervous system from exhausting itself with continuous stimuli the receptors experience temporary sensory fatigue or as us scientists say olfactory adaptation. Odor receptors stop sending messages to the brain about a lingering odor though after a few minutes.That’s why your nose adjusts to your own ecvacuatory smells and the reason you can cheerfully say "good arse" as you crac another banker out.
That is all:

Last edited:
I work at a 7-Eleven in Vernon, BC, Canada, and shit like this (pun intended) we have to deal with on a daily basis.

Anyone who has worked retail knows the horror stories and sometimes however you just sigh and move on. Whilst the comments are funny, put yourself in that employees place. Why should they have to deal with that when trying to earn a living?.

Public Washrooms are readily available here in places like Timmie's, 7-Eleven, Gas Stations. There was no reason for her to do this apart from having a temper tantrum like a 5 year old.

Plus you also have to take into consideration that a lot of food/drinks would have to be discarded, plus the clean up costs because of contamination risks.

All because the lady love a shit.

I work at a 7-Eleven in Vernon, BC, Canada, and shit like this (pun intended) we have to deal with on a daily basis.

Anyone who has worked retail knows the horror stories and sometimes however you just sigh and move on. Whilst the comments are funny, put yourself in that employees place. Why should they have to deal with that when trying to earn a living?.

Public Washrooms are readily available here in places like Timmie's, 7-Eleven, Gas Stations. There was no reason for her to do this apart from having a temper tantrum like a 5 year old.

Plus you also have to take into consideration that a lot of food/drinks would have to be discarded, plus the clean up costs because of contamination risks.

Thank you Captain Obvious.

Ha, I told you to move to T.O ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.