Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kane is an Spurs fan. He had a couple of trials with Aesenal and was pictured in an Arsenal shirt as a kid. Arsenal use that picture to wind Spurs up.

Hes 24 and has scored 140 goal in 213 games for Spurs. Hes a brilliant player and goal scorer to claim otherwise doesnt hold up to any scrutiny.

Is that right, then he is even more of a **** than I first thought.

Edit

Just looked and seen this on the font of all knowledge wiki

Kane also said: "Most of my family were Spurs fans and I grew up 15 minutes from the ground, so I was always going to be a Spurs fan".[12] He cited Teddy Sheringham as a childhood idol and saw him as a "great finisher" and a role model in his ability to score goals.

So where did you read he was an Arsenal fan ?

There was a pic doing the rounds of a teenage Harry Kane wearing an Arsenal shirt

There was a pic doing the rounds of a teenage Harry Kane wearing an Arsenal shirt
Whilst he had a trial for them. I wonder what a lot of people on here would do if their boy got offered a place at the swamp? Not only that, imagine hes become successful and has then scored the goal that won them the title. Personally, I’d be proud as punch, although somewhat distressed at the same time!

Sterling and Walker getting some praise on Sunday Supplement. Three of the four dinosaurs have tipped them to be England’s best player at the WC. Interesting.

Whilst he had a trial for them. I wonder what a lot of people on here would do if their boy got offered a place at the swamp? Not only that, imagine hes become successful and has then scored the goal that won them the title. Personally, I’d be proud as punch, although somewhat distressed at the same time!

He was at the 2004 invincible's parade with his hair dyed red as well :)

As for the shit with being invited to the rags, if I was good enough in my youth to have signed for the rags I would have been a quality player for us, my boy is already a man utd fan so he would be delighted with your scenario as would my ex who made him a manure fan in her last act of revenge, woman.

You would be proud of your son but not sure I would be cheering him on much lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.