Women's team - Clinch Champions League spot with 3-0 win over Everton

A number of City players including SH backed the wrong horse. NP did the whole running to the manager goal celebration. Must feel pretty foolish now. There were rumours Sampson was going to file for unfair dismissal which would have been entertaining but given he’s now out of time he must have thought better of it !
I don't know why they should feelfoolish now ? If they felt that Mark Sampson had done nothing wrong and backed him, that's their prerogative , and at the end of the day they worked with the guy . I thought it was funny in the WFA cup semi final against Chelsea, Chelsea won a throw in and when Izzy Christiansen seen it was Aluko was going to take it , she threw the ball to the ground and gave Aluko a look as to say **** !

I don't know why they should feelfoolish now ? If they felt that Mark Sampson had done nothing wrong and backed him, that's their prerogative , and at the end of the day they worked with the guy . I thought it was funny in the WFA cup semi final against Chelsea, Chelsea won a throw in and when Izzy Christiansen seen it was Aluko was going to take it , she threw the ball to the ground and gave Aluko a look as to say **** !

Given that Aluko was vindicated, not sure what that says about Christiansen...

City's Women v Everton Ladies today kick off 12:30pm , last game of the season with City needing a win to finish 2nd and get the European spot. Also believe the game is live on BBC red button, programme starts 12:25pm.

Much better performance today than some of the laboured efforts over the last few fixtures. EFC didn't offer much and had little attacking threat. We scored three and could have had double. Two or three chances that last season would have been wafted in. Stroke of good fortune for the third goal but Scotty's length of leg made sure she poked it past the keeper, although the keeper was in three minds as to whether or not to come out or stay put. Good to know we now have CL matches to look forward to. We need to strengthen a wee bit or if we aren't gonna strengthen then we need to move the ball quicker and put away decent chances. Good crowd today - 1600+! We started the season well and finished it well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.