Royal Wedding

funny how the media have been lapping up a ginger because of allegedly hereditary familial significance, yet have managed to pick a guy who scored a lot of goals over, and fail to acknowledge, the ginger who actually deserves all the plaudits, and has grafted and worked his way up the ladder to do so.

Today should be Kevin De Bruyne day, and we should have a bank holiday for it.

Afuckinmen to that. Long live The Prince.

Ha ha, my thoughts exactly.
Monarchy embeds in society the idea that special priviledge is fine. The Aristocracy in this country have an appalling record of cruelty to their tenants, workers, and the general poplace. Britain is a class riddled society and these people do everything they can to perpetuate a nasty system.
OK you can be responsible to get my party off to a bang but no injecting people

To say I'm disappointed with these views is an understatement!

I'm not bothered by viewpoints of it being 'about religion', but actually, the words were more important.

At a guess,I would say none of you have entered a Black church in your time on this planet, but I would encourage to do so. Just once and see how it makes you feel.

And to think this was TONED DOWN!!

What I saw, in this thread, is how uncomfortable and reserved, many of you must be.

What a shame not to enjoy a facet of another culture displayed before you.

He went too long and too far. The day wasn’t about him. He must have prattled on with his crap about 25 minutes.

I haven’t been to a black church service, you’re right, and if this is only half cocked then I’d rather go to an insurance broker convention.

He must have said love about a hundred times.

I turned it over it became so excruitiating. A limelight hogging bore, who made it about his ego.

It’s not reserved, it’s just realising this showboating character went too long.

I find it hard to believe grown up people could waste a minute going to services like this. Never mind worse than this.

I wish he had tried to walk on water as his hero did. That way he would have been stuck on an american east coast beach pleading with his invisible pal in the sky.

No regrets about my comment.

He went too long and too far. The day wasn’t about him. He must have prattled on with his crap about 25 minutes.

I haven’t been to a black church service, you’re right, and if this is only half cocked then I’d rather go to an insurance broker convention.

I turned it over it became so excruitiating. A limelight hogging bore, who made it about his ego.

It’s not reserved, it’s just realising this showboating character went too long.

I find it hard to believe grown up people could waste a minute going to services like this. Never mind worse than this.

I wish he had tried to walk on water as his hero did. That way he would have been stuck on an american east coast beach pleading with his invisible pal in the sky.

Exactly. ‘Enjoying the facet of another culture’ doesn’t come into it for me - I called it as I saw it. If Harry had married a humanist and a humanist had been up there for twenty minutes repeating himself I would’ve said the same things. And I am a humanist and have been to humanist funerals.

Spot on. Someone should tell the good reverend that, at times, less is more. He reminded me of some of the priests I've endured, who made the sermon stretch out for 20 minutes (15 minutes too long). He really needed a strong cup of STFU.

Just seen them in their car going to the reception,stella mc cartney sleek dress,beautiful

someone slap me i can't be doing with all this mushy stuff again

All done except for the beeb to show repeats through the week till it's done to death, thankfully we won't have another for at least 15 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.