Royal Wedding

I've don't really understand all the carping about it to be honest.

It's like an extended commercial for the U.K. tourist industry.

Not to mention all the business that the British companies which were hired to produce the various cakes, dresses, floral arrangements, etc, will now get as a result.

Whatever it cost will pale into insignificance compared to the income it actually generates.

Exactly. ‘Enjoying the facet of another culture’ doesn’t come into it for me - I called it as I saw it. If Harry had married a humanist and a humanist had been up there for twenty minutes repeating himself I would’ve said the same things. And I am a humanist and have been to humanist funerals.
Some black preachers are truly incredible, wonderful orators; this guy was palpably not.

I'm not watching but Harry is a decent lad and if it brings joy to those watching that's great. Live and let live, it's doing no harm to anyone.
I have met Harry once and I think the way he handled himself was likely indicative of the individual he is. I was in a box at the O2 – years ago for the Kings of Leon concert. Harry and a couple of friends were admitted and before getting on with some drinking and enjoying the show Harry went out of his way to speak to all the other people in the box to thank them for allowing him to gate-crash and share our box with them. He seemed a genuine and well-grounded bloke.

Only got back in the country this afternoon - gutted I missed it all. Is there anywhere I can watch the whole day on catch up? Sounds amazing after reading this thread..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.