United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
They had a very big following long before the pisscan and the Premier League came along.

Over the years, I’ve come across many, who have said, I started supporting them because of Munich, or my mum/dad started supporting them because of Munich.
Absolutely true. Not the politically correct thing to say these days, but bang on the money.

Their empire building started in 58.

For the most part of their “istry” they didn’t have a pot to piss in prior to Munich, and were bailed out from the brink of oblivion thanks to the charity of their wealthy & more illustrious neighbours City on more than one occasion (pre Munich).

It’s also a fact that, though in monetary terms, Munich has played a massive roll in Utd’s continuing worldwide appeal, the survivors and the families of the deceased were, for the most part, treated appallingly by the club in subsequent years

Last edited:
The gouger will be spending more than us this Summer (if allowed) the defence and midfield need to be strengthened. Looking at 2 fbs and 1 cb minimum plus DM.

Ddn0VcHU0AAbofS.jpg

Whenever I see that nob Howson I just see that green blob from Weird Science

I wasn't familiar with that mug's work until I saw the video this morning. It made me laugh but concerned for the guy also. Think he needs to stop the comfort eating and take up a new hobby!

Andy Tate complaining about Jose not staying on the pitch and acknowledging the fans at the end..... there were no fans there to acknowledge you tool

"He needs to change his style? I know Mourinho's the man for the job". If Mourinho's the man for the job, you need to be prepared for boring, soulless football. That's his thing. They weren't fucking moaning last season with the trophies - bunch of wankers.

I'm glad I can genuinely say I don't have a single Rag as a mate. They're all cünts - every last one of them.

Most of the United fans I know are till adamant Jose is the right man for the job...
He is, as long as you're happy with spending hundreds of millions on big, functional football players. Anyone with flair will have it beaten out of them. The football will be joyless. However, he will win trophies, and if that's what you want, then crack on.

There’s a thread on rag cafe discussing the amount of empty seats were in the United end for a cup final. I thought the 650 million fans would have been all over going to a cup final. Why has this not been jumped all over by the press which they did when we still had tickets to the league cup to sell which eventually sold out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.