Who would you sacrifice?

I'm not Wumming the question was asked and I gave an answer.
No,you were WUmming.

You stated 'swap for a top level striker' - opinions are fine but that comment was complete bollocks,and given you have posted similar previously,you knew what sort of a response it would rightly deserve.Turn it in please.

KDB is young enough and sharp enough to compete at the top level.

Aguero has lost the yard of pace that made him the amazing striker he has been so really we are keeping him on sentimental grounds.

The man is a legend but if that's the policy you all want maybe we should look at starting Goater next season.
He's just said, after his knee operation, that he's now got full movement in the knee for the first time in several years.
Let's just see what he's like next season before speculating on his fitness.
As for sacrificing players, leave it to PEG - he seems to be rather good at it.

If we had to lose any players I would expect it to be Zinchenko to make way for a defensive midfielder. The forward we intend to sign already has an allocated place in the squad but we have not managed to catch him.

Sounds a little fishy to me .

no need to sacrifice anybody but at some point we need to bring someone to take over Fernandihno or a real regista and maybe another striker but Pep doesnt really like real strikers just false ones (dybala?) although I don't want Aguero gone ever

I am not Gundogan's biggest fan, but someone that has played so much for Pep in recent months and is in Germany's squad for the summer, can't be that bad surely?

We still must remember that he has been hampered by injuries, and I don't think we have seen the best of him yet. Keep for another year, then we can make a decision.

Zinchenko and Bravo will be sacrificed probably, then I don't know the situation with Mangala, but Yaya is leaving as well so there is room for improvements.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.