Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea but i think they were the best team we played all season and they play in a similar way,i wouldn't be unhappy to see him at all
I thought the same but when he was being linked to other clubs in the premier league last week a few Italian commentators were saying he was unpredictable and said stuff in public that wouldnt be acceptable here which would put English clubs off.

I thought the same but when he was being linked to other clubs in the premier league last week a few Italian commentators were saying he was unpredictable and said stuff in public that wouldnt be acceptable here which would put English clubs off.
I didn't hear any of that,sounds interesting,be a shame if his mouth stops him getting good jobs

I didn't hear any of that,sounds interesting,be a shame if his mouth stops him getting good jobs
Neither had I but seems he's been accused of homophobia, xenophobia, racism from Mancini amongst others and recently being sexist and patronising to a female journalist. He doesnt seem to care what he says or who it offends. Gave the finger to Juve fans as well before a game it seems.

Neither had I but seems he's been accused of homophobia, xenophobia, racism from Mancini amongst others and recently being sexist and patronising to a female journalist. He doesnt seem to care what he says or who it offends. Gave the finger to Juve fans as well before a game it seems.
He is not getting a job here then lol,shame he spoils his style of football with a hateful personality

It must feel good to run down City players!
Bravo did not become a bad keeper overnight. He came to play in a team which played a high line and when the defence was not up to the required standard. Add to that the hysteria surrounding Hart going (whatever happened to him) and any keeper would have had a bad time. Whatever you think of him, it is my opinion that we would not have won the Carabao cup without his brilliant penalty saves. He has always acted well towards City and deserves better treatment from some so called fans.

+1. Some so called “fans” are just internet game players & therefore think they know a lot

No idea but i think they were the best team we played all season and they play in a similar way,i wouldn't be unhappy to see him at all
I think the city would look at everything like they do when they buy a player, not just just that they can play good. I suppose it's best fit for everybody, not sure they were the best team though. I would put the scousers above them they pressed and ran the channels better than Napoli.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.