United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is, as long as you're happy with spending hundreds of millions on big, functional football players. Anyone with flair will have it beaten out of them. The football will be joyless. However, he will win trophies, and if that's what you want, then crack on.

That prick Tate summed them up... "I certain José''s the man for the job - he's just gotta change the way he plays" ...doesn't sound like he is the man to me

That prick Tate summed them up... "I certain José''s the man for the job - he's just gotta change the way he plays" ...doesn't sound like he is the man to me
Exactly, I mentioned that earlier....how the fuck can be be the man for the job? I fucking hate them. Still can't believe they beat us, every time they've played since then that game had been mentioned, and mainly with regards to Pogba and how good he can be - I was there, and from memory they just scored 3 goals from 3 or 4 shots, then we battered them again. Cünts.

I see BBC have a new rag (Steve Wilson) in their pursuit of Rag Domination.
www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/stevewilson/2011/12/anfield.html
Steve Wilson | 16:43 UK time, Tuesday, 6 December 2011. I'll be at .... This was the time when i 'hated' liverpool fc as they won everything and united nothing.

You could hear the raggish desperation in his commentary yesterday as his darlings huffed and puffed in vain. Give my Licence fee back Twats.

He dropped a bollock by saying a stoppage had unfortunately halted the rags just as they were getting into their stride. I was like "What?? Did he actually say that??" He then tried to cover it up with, "Obviously Chelsea and their fans will be happy with that." RAG!!!!

They're all slating the juicy orange on RedCafe. How long is his £400k a week contract again haha?? Him and Alves have been 2 massive bullets dodged in hindsight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.