Eden Hazard

I don't get the Willian love.

He hit an undoubted purple patch at a stage this season but prior to that he would have rivalled anyone in world football for the amount of times they'd give the ball away.

This season included even more than likely too.

He'll be 30 before the season and even in his "peak" years barely touched double digits in goals scored, having scored just 4 in two consecutive seasons.

Shades of Nolito at best.
Most Chelsea fans don't rate him either. They see him a lot more than we do.

Signing Hazard means he will start every game for us. You simply don’t sign a £100m+ player on likely £300k a week and rotate him.

What does this mean for Sane? Sharing RW with Sterling and Bernardo and playing instead of Hazard in the cups and dead rubbers.

I could easily see Sane leaving because of this and long term this is a mistake.

Also Hazard doesn’t work as hard defensively for me.

Would prefer Mahrez, cheaper wages and fee and won’t be a guaranteed starter but I do think he can challenge Sane for LW. By challenge I mean when Sane is inconsistent he is dropped/rotated with Mahrez and vice versa.

The question is Hazard or Sane and I choose Sane every time.

Signing Hazard means he will start every game for us. You simply don’t sign a £100m+ player on likely £300k a week and rotate him.

What does this mean for Sane? Sharing RW with Sterling and Bernardo and playing instead of Hazard in the cups and dead rubbers.

I could easily see Sane leaving because of this and long term this is a mistake.

Would prefer Mahrez, cheaper wages and fee and won’t be a guaranteed starter but I do think he can challenge Sane for LW. By challenge I mean when Sane is inconsistent he is dropped/rotated with Mahrez and vice versa.

I choose Sane too,he is a real star already,he will be one of the best players in the world if he is handled correctly

Would love someone like Bernard from Shakhtar. Free in the summer and can play LW and rotate with Sane. Honestly I don't want a world class winger as he would demand too much playing time, and possibly hinder Sane's and/or Sterling's development. Bernard was great against us in the Cl and would be a great squad player

ofcourse they arent at that level yet the goal is for them to develop into that level.
Bernardo doesn't have genius in him like Dave, that would have been appearant already. Vinny is so much more than a good player. Jesus will be good but a completely different beast than Kun. So no, these players will not make up for what we lose.

Me too. Unless we're getting him in as the extra striker then no, no and more no.
He really doesn't work hard at defending from the front and will actually take us backwards.

Bernardo doesn't have genius in him like Dave, that would have been appearant already. Vinny is so much more than a good player. Jesus will be good but a completely different beast than Kun. So no, these players will not make up for what we lose.
What?
Please give over. Bernardo has the Pep skill requirements for an AM or wide player on an absolute stick.

Bernie is a miny dave aged 23,he has plenty of dave like skill but a waste of time to expect anyone to completely match up to dave,he is a one off

Well, dont believe it but here goes!;)

Neil Henderson‏Verified account @hendopolis 23m23 minutes ago
STAR SPORT: Pep ready to pay £100m for Hazard #tomorrowspaperstoday

DdqxmOQVMAAzNFy.jpg

3 replies11 retweets4 likes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.