Who Will Win the World Cup?

Having already won player of the year, top goalscorer, the Eurovision and Britain's got talent it is only right that Harry Kane completes a clean sweep and is presented with the world cup immediately

Bloomberg-graph-768x975.png

that would mean (round figures) Germany 4/1 (5/1) Brazil 5/1 (9/2) Spain 6/1 (13/2) England 12/1 (18/1) exchange odds in brackets, it would seem the punting public agree with the sim until you get to England..........tbh I wouldn't take England if I was offered 100/1

As long as City's players have a good, injury-free tournament, I couldn't give a toss who wins it.

Sorry to put a downer of things but England have no chance. England are likely to play one of Poland or Colombia in the last 16 if England get through the group. England against Poland would be 50:50 but England against Colombia would be 70:30 to Colombia. James is in his best form since the last World Cup and would do dirty things to the England midfield and send Henderson back to Sunderland :)

You are biased and your side is not as good as you think. Or James come to that.

Will be watching Spain.Brazil,Belgium & Germany games but i cannot watch a football match with Jordan Henderson taking part , so unfortunately will be giving England a swerve unless the Engerland Yesman Manager grows a pair and leaves all Rags & Dippers out of the England line up. Come on Germany 9/2 , buying money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.