Save Our Peg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted this in the Utd thread, but I've a feeling that we're going to have as much success in saving Peg, as we did with the Turtle and Dead Man Walking....

Last edited:
60dJO3S.jpg

It's happening. Tick tock.

Are they really going to sack him for 2nd place and 2nd in the FA cup final??

A little harsh. He over achieved with that squad.

Who would replace him? They need a high profile manager and not many are available right now. Unless they go for someone like Simeone which is just more of than same.

Let’s all hope he lasts until the new season begins so they can back him in the transfer market and can buy more expensive flops like Pogba and Sanchez. The bigger the war chest the better!!

With Sanchez on £500k a week and putting in these terrible performances. I imagine even a fullback would ask them for £200k per week. They can just point to Sanchez and say he’s earning that much and you don’t want to pay me even this.

All coming back on them tenfold they had their time in the sun under baconface,now it’s chop and change every couple of seasons throw in a fa cup or league cup,but unless they back the gouger with even bigger sums of money or whoever is in charge can’t see them being a threat in league or champions league for the foreseeable future and that includes getting favourable decisions going their way in games ..

Who would replace him? They need a high profile manager and not many are available right now. Unless they go for someone like Simeone which is just more of than same.

Let’s all hope he lasts until the new season begins so they can back him in the transfer market and can buy more expensive flops like Pogba and Sanchez. The bigger the war chest the better!!

With Sanchez on £500k a week and putting in these terrible performances. I imagine even a fullback would ask them for £200k per week. They can just point to Sanchez and say he’s earning that much and you don’t want to pay me even this.
I guess a second double is an achievement, although Mancini lost his job after the same success

The way I see it is the MU board are useless and the last thing they want is to have to make a decision. So they will all F Off on holiday and hope the cup final is forgotten. They may choose to throw a bit more money about in the summer to quell they unrest but other than that they will carry on as if nothing untoward has happened.

Peg is safe this summer. This is great for us as the players hate him. Marshall will try and force his way out and others that have suffered under him may struggle to find a club (Darmian / Shaw). They will not have an easy summer. Next season could blow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.