A Great Time To Visit Turkey

Its an amazing place to holiday. We have been for the last 8 years and never seen anything to worry about. I would encourage everyone to give it a go.

Would you not try different places? Nice to experiment and see new things.

Would you not try different places? Nice to experiment and see new things.
We are fortunate enough that we have been able to get a short second holiday most years, I am sure in future I will fancy a change but at the moment it feels like a second home.

I’ve only been once and the hotel we stayed in was full of new money Russians. Rude, arrogant, ill mannered twats. There was also no catering manager because he was keeping a low profile after getting caught titting up two 14 yeat old English girls behind an amphitheater. The parents were after his blood.
I bought myself a bottle of snide Fahrenheit which kept the mosquitoes away so it wasn’t all bad.

First time went to Turkey 20 years ago loved Icmeler didnt care for Marmaris
Had a place in Altinkum last 4 years .A small quiet laid back resort .cant fault it

Mad isn't it!
A poor experience 25 years ago in somewhere like Marmaris and that's it
I remember having a dreadful time in Majorca in 1983 but it didn't put me of Spain
I had a bad experience watching City in the 70s that didnt put me of lol
Trouble is when people go abroad they expext a bit of England in they. dont understand why all the locals dont speak English or why a restaurant wont make them a full English .When you go to other countries you have to have a mindset
to adapt and to go with the flow

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.