Bundesliga 2017/18

Thanks a lot! Have only slept like 3 hours, drank more alcohol than needed and in the afternoon Frankfurt downtown will be painted in black, red and white.

Had to wait 30 years to see us lift a trophy again.

Incredible performance by Ante Rebic yesterday, two amazing goals and then this beauty to finish them off.

Bayern once again shown their class by leaving the pitch before the cup was handed over to Frankfurt.

They are literally like a spoiled kid that throws a tantrum whenever something doesnt go their way.

Fuck them!

Hehehe the bloody subs were on the pitch when he shot! Congratulations mate.

I've noticed Adolf Hutter is the new coach of Eintracht, replacing Kovac. If he brings through lots of young players who are successful, in a similar manner to the Busby Babes, will they be called the Hutter Youth?

Thanks a lot! Have only slept like 3 hours, drank more alcohol than needed and in the afternoon Frankfurt downtown will be painted in black, red and white

Had to wait 30 years to see us lift a trophy again.

Incredible performance by Ante Rebic yesterday, two amazing goals and then this beauty to finish them off.

Bayern once again shown their class by leaving the pitch before the cup was handed over to Frankfurt.

They are literally like a spoiled kid that throws a tantrum whenever something doesnt go their way.

Fuck them!

Congratulations mate.
Top club, with a huge support.

What a great day....still can´t really believe what happened on Saturday night and I think I have watched our goals like a million times on repeat now to the point where I can do the voiceover for the TV pundit.

Yesterday was another special day as the team got the traditional welcome at the Townhall square, according to the police there where 60000 people and more gathered in Frankfurt downtown waiting for the team and the cup to pass by.

The closer the car convoy came to the townhall square the crazier it got with the whole place errupting once the team showed up on the balcony with fireworks, flares and smoke everywhere.

Players were even lighting flares themselves on the balcony and it was just heartwarming to see how much the cup means to the Frankfurt fanbase.

I was ten when we won our last cup and 30 years later there are generations of fans who never have seen us win anything, and where their "highlights" as a fan are the promotions to the Bundesliga after we once more managed to crash out of the top flight.

It really felt great to see all the younger generations of Eintracht fans yesterday who could have picked the easy way out as a kid and just support a better team. But I guess you guys know exactly what I am talking about.

Anyhow even though I am obviously super excited I am scared as well what the new season will bring. We will get a new manager, some of our important players might leave once more for more money elsewhere. On top of that we will have to deal with the Euro League as well. Don´t get me wrong I am obviusly looking forward to it as international games have always been special for us, and I really hope we get to play in England at some point.

However the past has shown how taxing the EL can be for the smaller teams like us, Freiburg, Cologne etc. Once injuries kick in we just don´t have the depth we would need to perform in the league, the cup and the EL and it can spiral out of control real quick, like Cologne has shown this season.

Just keeping my fingers crossed that it will be an enjoyable season. Have a great summer everyone, looking forward to hopefully see some familiar or even new faces from Bluemoon in Frankfurt or elsewhere in Germany next season. :)

And finally some impressions from yesterday. @Scaring Europe to Death @cptaidan88 : This is what the Römer looks like without the tourists! ;)

Edit: Meh, videos won´t work...if you want to see them just rightclick and open them in a new tab.

Last edited:
What a great day....still can´t really believe what happened on Saturday night and I think I have watched our goals like a million times on repeat now to the point where I can do the voiceover for the TV pundit.

Yesterday was another special day as the team got the traditional welcome at the Townhall square, according to the police there where 60000 people and more gathered in Frankfurt downtown waiting for the team and the cup to pass by.

The closer the car convoy came to the townhall square the crazier it got with the whole place errupting once the team showed up on the balcony with fireworks, flares and smoke everywhere.

Players were even lighting flares themselves on the balcony and it was just heartwarming to see how much the cup means to the Frankfurt fanbase.

I was ten when we won our last cup and 30 years later there are generations of fans who never have seen us win anything, and where their "highlights" as a fan are the promotions to the Bundesliga after we once more managed to crash out of the top flight.

It really felt great to see all the younger generations of Eintracht fans yesterday who could have picked the easy way out as a kid and just support a better team. But I guess you guys know exactly what I am talking about.

Anyhow even though I am obviously super excited I am scared as well what the new season will bring. We will get a new manager, some of our important players might leave once more for more money elsewhere. On top of that we will have to deal with the Euro League as well. Don´t get me wrong I am obviusly looking forward to it as international games have always been special for us, and I really hope we get to play in England at some point.

However the past has shown how taxing the EL can be for the smaller teams like us, Freiburg, Cologne etc. Once injuries kick in we just don´t have the depth we would need to perform in the league, the cup and the EL and it can spiral out of control real quick, like Cologne has shown this season.

Just keeping my fingers crossed that it will be an enjoyable season. Have a great summer everyone, looking forward to hopefully see some familiar or even new faces from Bluemoon in Frankfurt or elsewhere in Germany next season. :)

And finally some impressions from yesterday. @Scaring Europe to Death @cptaidan88 : This is what the Römer looks like without the tourists! ;)

Edit: Meh, videos won´t work...if you want to see them just rightclick and open them in a new tab.

Quality post, and reminiscent of how I felt in 2011, whilst watching the smiling faces of the younger fans.
Yep, the Romer wasn't quite so busy when we visited before the Monchenglabach game.

1860 Munich got back into the third division yesterday in the playoff, great celebrations last night. Munich is sky blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.