City Special (Sky Sports PL)

Looks like Sky have decided that long-term we are a horse worth backing. I think it's significant that their narrative is slowly changing away from their traditional cash-cow. Let's wait and see.

Purely because Amazon are about to make a ton of cash that sky didn't have the intelligence to go after first.

Not to mention our goals during season 17/18 at 6.40. Proper City wankathon tonight, which I'm pretty sure is the first time that phrase has ever appeared on Bluemoon.

It's gonna be a great night on sky sports and that's the first and probably last time i will say it,about time they got on board with us a bit

It's gonna be a great night on sky sports and that's the first and probably last time i will say it,about time they got on board with us a bit
I thought I had seen everything and could die a satisfied person after that Aguero moment... but I was wrong, this statement, on Bluemoon, has done it!

I thought I had seen everything and could die a satisfied person after that Aguero moment... but I was wrong, this statement, on Bluemoon, has done it!
Lol,they do do great highlights of all our games that are not shown on bt,they can't show those and being an old fogey i like to have things recorded on my planner on my sky box,don't like watching things on the tinterweb,when my box dies i will be bereft haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.