Yaya Toure

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'd rip it up in Scotland. I doubt Celtic have the dough to pay his wages though.

Yeah I think he'd do much much better in Scotland than in the Premier League and the chance to add some more shiny stuff to his trophy cabinet might appeal. He was on 100 grand a week this last year so on a free transfer they might be able to pay it.

If I was him I would be much more interested in that than a season fighting relegation or mid table.

Whilst I'd like to see him rock up at West Ham, a team that is fast becoming what Sunderland was for United 10 years ago I think he would struggle badly in a middling side, unless you stick him behind the striker and build the entire midfield around him, Yaya still has plenty to offer but it needs to be in a slower league, Italy would be perfect for him, would hate to see him struggling at another club.

Seen on Twitter, he's not ruling out United.

Would be a huge 'fuck you' to every single one of us who sang his name and gave him a great send off at the end of the season.

Fucking gut wrenching watching the video and seeing him openly court those fucking scum bags.

Agent Yaya can go there if he wants. He'd be a great fit in a Mourinho meltdown season. Can't see it happening though, he may be tall but he's hardly hard working and obedient like Maureen wants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.