He's in the same bracket as Sergio, approaching 30, but still one of the best in the business when it comes to finding the back of the net. Few are far between are forwards of this calibre.

Not many decent strikers become available these days. I blame serie a for not producing any talent for a decade. They always had 3 or 4 top strikers in that league historically

Sergio is not being sold,swapped or leaving this summer,we don't need another striker just someone else who can play across the front and score goals

A fit Sergio Aguero will score just as many as goal as he will.And Bayern fans say that he has some attitude problems as well.
I would always keep Aguero

Wonder if he could work in a 2 with Jesus. I'm just scared that Aguero could get another bad injury. He's world class and gets the Pep system, but I don't know if we'd drop Sane and/or Sterling to accommodate him (assuming we play 352 like we did early in the season).

Often reluctant to pass on gossip as it can be wrong, but just been told by someone who should know that Lewandowski to City is a done deal.

Just posted by @viewfromablue on twitter
Hope you are wrong. This isnt a good deal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.