United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear Sky Sports have prepared an hour long special on their season: The Unmentionables!

Sanchez either reading directly from a PR sheet or desperately trying to convince himself: "They always want to win and to be fighting on all fronts and that's the reason I wanted to come here. I also had some great players alongside me at Barcelona, some highly experienced guys who had great quality. I think that United are not too dissimilar as a club to them in their size and stature."

Sanchez either reading directly from a PR sheet or desperately trying to convince himself: "They always want to win and to be fighting on all fronts and that's the reason I wanted to come here. I also had some great players alongside me at Barcelona, some highly experienced guys who had great quality. I think that United are not too dissimilar as a club to them in their size and stature."

The missing ingredient at the swamp being the class of players.

Jose Mourinho at Manchester United: If he's not winning, what's he good for?

It's Louis van Gaal football with added paranoia. Two seasons in at Manchester United and Jose Mourinho's style and manner is beginning to grate.

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/club...er-united-if-hes-not-winningwhats-he-good-for

——————————————————————————————

Several outlets are sticking the knife in today—as I said last week, watching the faces of the United players as they went up to collect their second place medals after the final defeat makes me think Mourinho may be on the way out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.