United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tip my glass to the reviewer on Trip Advisor.

Excellent pub, the bitter is superb, I must have been here 20 times already, but not so much in the last 5 years.
The lemons they cut up for the G&T's are even more bitter, which makes it even better, I highly recommend this place, it's full of history, and pictures of past glories, sort of takes you back to a bygone era, when things were so much better, and it really was the Best of times....
Mine's a......Bitter :D

Sanchez either reading directly from a PR sheet or desperately trying to convince himself: "They always want to win and to be fighting on all fronts and that's the reason I wanted to come here. I also had some great players alongside me at Barcelona, some highly experienced guys who had great quality. I think that United are not too dissimilar as a club to them in their size and stature."

Not too dissimilar to Barcelona? Sanchez, you should have listened to Zammo when he said "Just say no!"

Sanchez either reading directly from a PR sheet or desperately trying to convince himself: "They always want to win and to be fighting on all fronts and that's the reason I wanted to come here. I also had some great players alongside me at Barcelona, some highly experienced guys who had great quality. I think that United are not too dissimilar as a club to them in their size and stature."
That’ll be another add-on bonus payout for Alexis, ta very much, ker-ching.

heard a little rumour from a matey that a story is going to come out about jose and united and players unrest and the board don't like the style of jose management and want him to change also rashford wants out and pogba being sold its not looking good at united hahahahah

If Mourinho was going to be sacked, he probably would of gone by now (cf LVG - actually won FA cup, sacked during celebrations - ie result didn’t matter, decided before)

So they’ve either got him for next season (with a big kitty), or he’ll walk/strop (as he didn’t get a big kitty).

If he stays, it surely must be a typical Mourinho 3rd season meltdown, with all the lowlife bitching going on.

If he walks, they’ll be completely messed up for next season.

So, lose-lose situation. :-)

If Mourinho was going to be sacked, he probably would of gone by now (cf LVG - actually won FA cup, sacked during celebrations - ie result didn’t matter, decided before)

So they’ve either got him for next season (with a big kitty), or he’ll walk/strop (as he didn’t get a big kitty).

If he stays, it surely must be a typical Mourinho 3rd season meltdown, with all the lowlife bitching going on.

If he walks, they’ll be completely messed up for next season.

So, lose-lose situation. :-)
Win-win.

Read somewhere today that the gouger will be given a £250m war chest.

This should mean he is staying. Wonderful news.

Hopefully they sign some more 29 year olds on 4-5 year deals.

heard a little rumour from a matey that a story is going to come out about jose and united and players unrest and the board don't like the style of jose management and want him to change also rashford wants out and pogba being sold its not looking good at united hahahahah
Might be this matey

Rag Cafe

for the first time in a long time we have them scum right were we want them and we must finish them off
the debt is growing fast with jose at the club and wanting more and more transfer money this summer on shit players they call world class hahahah and jose signing players to stop them coming here (sanchez) and on double what we had offered him and united paid out big bucks and a player swap. all that for a signing that for somebody who was a free agent in 20 weeks hahahahahha how funny was that

united are looking so man city of the early 1980s spending cash they really don't have and the debt is shocking and its only going to grow and grow. it could soon be all over for them and all on a dream of winning the premier league that they seen as there own title and dare anybody take them on at there on game

i really think manchester city and pep are in a place that it does not matter who they sign even ronaldo playing days are coming to a end so if they signed him a would not fear playing united. this young squad of players at manchester city must be feared by the rest and when you see players like mendy missing a whole season to injury and still we break the records we have done this season hahahaha it must have them running to for chequebooks and panic sign again and again hahahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.