would be very strange, and not convinced by Lewa. Prolific in the league but apart from that Dortmund season has never delivered in the CL knockout. Find it really odd unless we go to 3-5-2, can't see Kun or Gabby leaving...

Lewandowski hasn't been getting the recognition that he deserves because there are just so many good strikers during his time and I his marketing hasn't been the strongest. But he is to me better than Griezmann, Morata, Aubameyang, names that had more of an appeal and had a market value.

106 goals in 126 games in the German league is an impressive return and is better than Aguero's. Problem is both Lewandowski and Aguero are coming 30.

Still think it's worth a punt if the price is right. Knows how to find the back of the net and would be a magnet for those Mendy, Sané and KdB crosses.

He may be approaching 30, but is considered an exceptional athlete because he takes very good care of himself (I believe his wife is a physio or nutritionist), so less worry about breaking down as fast as others.

We were also in for Sanchez who is only a few months younger.

He would give us the aerial threat we have lacked up front, but with Kun and Jesus not sure how that would work other than rotation and playing Jesus out wide more often.

Given that Kun has been injured once a season, even with his improved fitness/diet, one can see the allure here also if Mahrez cost 75m.

However, he has muffed some key chances/under-performed in CL, costing Bayern and left some questioning him at that level.

Are Utd really sold on Lukaku? I can see them also being heavily interested.

Lewandowski wants to leave Bayern this summer according to his agent.Would be an interesting signing to think off ,if his price is not very high.

Which player would you sell to make room for him ?

Not quite sure lol, we could use Jesus a bit more on the wing maybe or play 3 atb ,with lewa infront with Kun/jesus.He is definetly one of the best strikers and would add some more variety fo us ,he is quite tall and cand head the ball very well and keep the ball well, but if we have to pay something close to 100 mil for him ,then definetly no.

Lewandowski wants to leave Bayern this summer according to his agent.Would be an interesting signing to think off ,if his price is not very high.
Will only happen that he moves to City if Kun or Jesus leave which is probably not likely. Chelsea is the most likely destination in England I would say.

Not quite sure lol, we could use Jesus a bit more on the wing maybe or play 3 atb ,with lewa infront with Kun/jesus.He is definetly one of the best strikers and would add some more variety fo us ,he is quite tall and cand head the ball very well and keep the ball well, but if we have to pay something close to 100 mil for him ,then definetly no.
When we sign Mahrez and Jorginho we will have 18 non homegrown so will need to sell, probably Zinchenko, to bring in Lewandowski or any other player somebody has to be sold from the squad to make room.

Will only happen that he moves to City if Kun or Jesus leave which is probably not likely. Chelsea is the most likely destination in England I would say.
Mentioned it in the general transfer thread a Polish friend told me earlier this morning Polish TV saying Napoli are in for him, don't know how likely that is but Ancelloti may be a draw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.