United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think Mourinho isn't that bothered about being successful any more. I get the impression that he's happy to just sit there and take the odd bit of silverware that may come along picking up top wages.What pisses me off is the twats still have the financial clout to be annoying presence. I would like nothing better than to see them do an Arsenal for the next 10 years.

After reading that it is clear the majority of the fans on that forum are resigned to the fact that the end game is in sight for Jose and
it looks like they are happy with that.

The only issue is that they may bring in a manager who has half an idea of what he is doing.

fuck me the mess they are in not even penn and teller could pull the rabbit out of united arss

Mine's a......Bitter :D
Fancy a cocktail?
burtonbitter.jpg
8807376551966.png
61w1qatvV%2BL._SY355_.jpg
59db812114d83.jpg

This gem from Holmes:

Always liked the guy. If I called him a fat, Irish, plastic, talentless, glory-hunting rag, it was a sign of affection really.

Not much worse than a gobby celebrity glory hunter.

Ironically, the amount of oil needed to make a plastic bastard as fat as Holmes probably paid for all our transfers since the takeover.

Someone I know works for medical staff and thinks Jose is schizophrenic. One day all smiles and chatting to everyone, the next day blanks everyone and proper moody. Said him and Pogba hate each other and Pogba has basically said to the herarchy, he goes or I go

Someone I know works for medical staff and thinks Jose is schizophrenic. One day all smiles and chatting to everyone, the next day blanks everyone and proper moody. Said him and Pogba hate each other and Pogba has basically said to the herarchy, he goes or I go

Talk about Sophie's Choice. I want them both to stay and both continue to be shite.

Just nipped over to the Caf for a brew.
They appear to be at odds with each other over whether Jose stays or goes.
It appears a clearing out is looming and looking to spend circa £350m net with outgoings and incomings. Don't know where they got that from, but looks like Jose stays.
One thing is for sure, they are obsessed with a certain Pep Guardiola.
Long runs the fox!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.