Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mahrez, De Ligt & Jorginio signed before the World Cup thats £150m well cooking spent...

Watch everyone else scrap all Summer.

How highly do you rate mahrez, as a leicester fan? Think he's better than our attacking options right now?

If he signs , he's being signed as another option and addition to our striking options, not a replacement.

Just another to add to your collection, quite sad really

Not as sad as your fans in the 3rd tier a couple of seasons ago that missed the ref disallowing Mahrez's penalty for touching the ball twice because they were too busy trying to goad opposition fans because they thought you'd equalised.

Absolute goons your fans. Not really obnoxious like rags or Scousers, true, but as far as being clowns go they're right up there. I know personally a load that gave up their tickets as soon as it became clear you wouldn't win the league the season after, they conveniently stopped caring about football and didn't repeat their trip to the Etihad that they made in 2016. Big, big Foxes fans them lot.

And if we're talking sad, how about clackers?

I agree. Still would like to know how highly his own fans rate him, as they watch him week in and week out. Should probably view their own forum some, though.

Can't be bothered personally.

I suspect their opinions will depends whether their fans are miffed or not about him potentially leaving them , but from what I have seen of him , he would be an asset to our team if he signs.

Also our management seem to be keen and I trust their opinion before those of supporters.

Similar to Bernardo, not lightening pace but quick enough. Excellent technical ability including being able to beat a man or two and a very capable finisher. Would definitely be a welcome addition to the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.