Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just another to add to your collection, quite sad really

How is it sad?

I've watched every game of his and honestly thats the only time I remember him scoring with his right foot coming in from the left

Well that doesn't really mean anything does it? I've watched every game Sane has played for us and I can only think of one or two times he's cut inside from the right and scored with his left. Says more about our respective memories than whether its possible.

Not as sad as your fans in the 3rd tier a couple of seasons ago that missed the ref disallowing Mahrez's penalty for touching the ball twice because they were too busy trying to goad opposition fans because they thought you'd equalised.

Absolute goons your fans. Not really obnoxious like rags or Scousers, true, but as far as being clowns go they're right up there. I know personally a load that gave up their tickets as soon as it became clear you wouldn't win the league the season after, they conveniently stopped caring about football and didn't repeat their trip to the Etihad that they made in 2016. Big, big Foxes fans them lot.

And if we're talking sad, how about clackers?

Mahrez never played in the 3rd tier for Leicester.

I agree. Still would like to know how highly his own fans rate him, as they watch him week in and week out. Should probably view their own forum some, though.

It really depends on which Mahrez turns up. On his day he could be a huge asset to Man City, on the other hand, he can be a disruptive miserable little shit.

It really depends on which Mahrez turns up. On his day he could be a huge asset to Man City, on the other hand, he can be a disruptive miserable little shit.

Has he done that before January? Seems fair enough if your lot promised he could leave for X amount and then decided against. Totally see why your board said no in january, think hes worth the 90 million to you - especially in the middle of the season, but I can also understand him throwing a wobbler if promises weren't kept.

Are you basing that on the two league games he missed around the close of the transfer window or on other instances? From what I've read on Foxes Talk, he seemed to be fairly consistent from his return to the season's close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.